Author Archives: melanie
LOOK.BOOK.LOVE // Publish Brand’s “MONO” collection
Agency owner, Nicole Bordeaux, with her sharp eagle eye for talent scouted this kid on a ski lift. That’s right! She knows good bone structure when she sees it, even if it’s all hidden beneath foggy ski goggles and a beanie.
Introducing…BLAKE WILLIAMS. A warm welcome to our board, Blake! <3 Photogenics
Ambiguity is something we cherish here at Photogenics, and Victoria‘s look caught our eye in a big way. Currently with MuseNY, this bleach blonde Brazilian babe will absolutely KILL it in LA when she makes it out this way. We can’t wait! Stay tuned…
If you don’t know…now you know. We’ve been playing Silent Killas for a little bit, but we have some of the best runway models in town and it’s about time to let the world know what’s up. Announcing the Photogenics Runway Division (Women + Men).
Ready, Steady, GO!
For bookings, please contact our resident runway aficionado, Emily DeTomaso at Emily@photogenicsmedia.com #310.733.2550 Ex. 101
Renowned photographer, Markus Klinko (more commonly known as half of the photography team Markus + Indrani) has teamed up with multimedia artist, Koala to make some psychedelic magic in Venice Beach featuring our babes Anastasia, Allie, and Isaac. Check out the BTS video as well as the results of a fun day of shooting.
A double KABLOWWW!!! for Photogenics. Our very own Rachel Y. photographed by our friend John Kilar for Oyster Mag‘s Meet the Model series. Win Win. We love a good feature, and we love it even more when it’s shot by a photographer we know and love. So much love to you both… <3 Photogenics. Click the image to see the full story on Oystermag.com.
We can’t wait for this freckled beauty to make her way to Los Angeles this summer. Introducing Jade McSorley, newly signed to Photogenics and sure to make a huge splash when she finally touches down in our market. Welcome to the board, Jade!
This music video makes me want to die it’s so pretty. Please enjoy this beautiful pink dream by actor, Jena Malone’s new music project The Shoe. “His Gorgeousness” featuring fashions by Marc Jacobs, Katie Gallagher, and Houghton.
He wears it well… There’s a certain distinguished quality about Luke Ditella, yet we know him to be quite the bad ass underneath it all. Here are the reasons why we think this dude is worth an extra special BABE ALERT:
1) This New York native/bi-coastal babe is back and forth from SoCal to NYC partially for modeling, but he also owns a vintage motorcycle surf shop in Leucadia, CA called Seaweed & Gravel. Builds and rides them. Yeah…’nuff said.
2) Don’t let the beard fool you…This babe is a beast on a surfboard. He’s been featured on countless surf media sites such as Surfing Magazine, Eastern Surf Magazine, Surfer’s View, and Adventure National Geographic.
3) He looks damn good in a suit + tie.
4) and even better in a vintage moto jacket.
5) He’s a family oriented, down to earth, animal loving devoted friend and one-woman-man type of guy.
To see more of Luke, follow him on instagram @lukeditella
Get it, girl!!! Congrats! xoxo – the team at Photogenics.