He wears it well… There’s a certain distinguished quality about Luke Ditella, yet we know him to be quite the bad ass underneath it all. Here are the reasons why we think this dude is worth an extra special BABE ALERT:
1) This New York native/bi-coastal babe is back and forth from SoCal to NYC partially for modeling, but he also owns a vintage motorcycle surf shop in Leucadia, CA called Seaweed & Gravel. Builds and rides them. Yeah…’nuff said.
2) Don’t let the beard fool you…This babe is a beast on a surfboard. He’s been featured on countless surf media sites such as Surfing Magazine, Eastern Surf Magazine, Surfer’s View, and Adventure National Geographic.
3) He looks damn good in a suit + tie.
4) and even better in a vintage moto jacket.
5) He’s a family oriented, down to earth, animal loving devoted friend and one-woman-man type of guy.
To see more of Luke, follow him on instagram @lukeditella
Oh…you know, just bringing everyone up to speed on the many, many amazing faces we have kickin’ it on our board. We can’t wait to have Dani in town, but in the meantime, peep some highlights from her portfolio…it’s a good one!!!
Meet Ally + Miles. Both of these babes just recently made LA their home, and I thought it best to give them a nice Babe Alert welcome. Ally stokes out on Farmer’s Markets, local organic produce, yoga, and all that good stuff really everyone should be into, and Miles is from Seattle, plays drums in a band called Shotty, and is out here pursuing music. Welcome to LA!!!
Sooooo…..Aned’s in town from Mexico City and she straight up walked into the agency yesterday wearing a crop top and club kid platforms….fucking awesome. The best is that she made it a point to give everyone at the agency a hug (maybe two or three, actually) and we all fell in love. What a doll!! Welcome to LA, babe!!!
Hey friends!!! It’s the agency’s 11th year in business as a steadily growing and expanding mainstay in the industry. We’ve recently moved into some extremely stylish digs at the BLACKWELDER Creative Campus on La Cienega, added 2 new ass-kickers to run our Commercial Division (Anna and Amy, you’re the best!!), and at the moment our roster is pretty boss and is continuing to grow into this super solid collection of babes. Yet, even though we’re on to a bigger, better, and brighter future, we’ll always keep it right and tight with the family vibes, and I think that’s what makes Photogenics such a special thing.
So, to the New Blood: We’re super excited to welcome you to the Photogenics Fam. We’re a team, we work together, and we’re about to KILL it!!! #FistBump – M -
Featured in this post are just a few of our newcomers. Click to view full portfolios and visit www.photogenicsmedia.com to see more new additions to our board.