Corey’s just a regular guy from Chicago who came to us via Pulse Management. He used to be in a band, but is now living and working in LA. He still writes and plays his own music and is just “really, really, ridiculously good looking.” Welcome to the board, COREY! You’ll do juuuuuuuust fine here.
Hey Guys…Kelly’s back in town this week. You all know her as the girl who took the industry by storm when she first walked on the scene as the face of Prada FW/11 campaign and then subsequently shot for every important magazine from Vogue Italia, British Vogue, i-D Magazine, Dazed & Confused, LOVE…. you name it.
She always has love for her west coast Agency, and that’s why she’s here. Welcome back, Kelly!!! <3 Photogenics.
Check out highlights from her latest editorials or her full portfolio here
We can’t wait for this freckled beauty to make her way to Los Angeles this summer. Introducing Jade McSorley, newly signed to Photogenics and sure to make a huge splash when she finally touches down in our market. Welcome to the board, Jade!
He wears it well… There’s a certain distinguished quality about Luke Ditella, yet we know him to be quite the bad ass underneath it all. Here are the reasons why we think this dude is worth an extra special BABE ALERT:
1) This New York native/bi-coastal babe is back and forth from SoCal to NYC partially for modeling, but he also owns a vintage motorcycle surf shop in Leucadia, CA called Seaweed & Gravel. Builds and rides them. Yeah…’nuff said.
2) Don’t let the beard fool you…This babe is a beast on a surfboard. He’s been featured on countless surf media sites such as Surfing Magazine, Eastern Surf Magazine, Surfer’s View, and Adventure National Geographic.
3) He looks damn good in a suit + tie.
4) and even better in a vintage moto jacket.
5) He’s a family oriented, down to earth, animal loving devoted friend and one-woman-man type of guy.
To see more of Luke, follow him on instagram @lukeditella
Oh…you know, just bringing everyone up to speed on the many, many amazing faces we have kickin’ it on our board. We can’t wait to have Dani in town, but in the meantime, peep some highlights from her portfolio…it’s a good one!!!
Meet Ally + Miles. Both of these babes just recently made LA their home, and I thought it best to give them a nice Babe Alert welcome. Ally stokes out on Farmer’s Markets, local organic produce, yoga, and all that good stuff really everyone should be into, and Miles is from Seattle, plays drums in a band called Shotty, and is out here pursuing music. Welcome to LA!!!